Exquisite beef fillet in chilmole sauce, spicy potatoes and salad with our classic Habanero Green Sauce “La Meridana” a perfect dish to enjoy at lunchtime or for any special occasion.
Prep time: 40 min
- 1 kilo of beef fillet shank clean and without fat
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 30 g of black chilmole message
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bunch of coriander
- ¼ onion
- 1 cup chicken broth or water
- 300 g of chambray potatoes
- 4 teaspoons of HABANERO GREEN SAUCE “LA MERIDANA”
- Lettuce mix
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- juice of half a lemon
- In a pot, boil the broth, the tomatoes, the onion, the garlic, the mix of black spices and the bunch of coriander.
- Boil until the tomatoes are well cooked and almost falling apart.
- Blend all these ingredients and strain.
- Add the teaspoons of green sauce, according to the intensity of heat that you want for in this dish.
- Cook the potatoes. Once cooked, sauté them in a pan with olive oil, lemon, salt and a few drops of our green sauce.
- Portion our fillet medallions in 250 g per dish.
- Clean well of possible grease.
- Season each side of the filet. In a very hot pan, put olive oil and sear and cook until you reach your desired level of doneness.
- Serve the fillets on a mirror of the sauce, accompanied by spicy potatoes and a green salad to taste.