Exquisite oriental wok noodles with our classic Red Habanero Sauce “La Meridana”, it is perfecto to enjoy as main dish.
Prep time: 50 min
- 300 g spaghetti
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 eggs
- 1 dash of milk
- 100 g of mushrooms
- 100 g of tender peas
- ½ small onion
- 200 g d wheat germ or alfalfa
- 3 chambray onions with everything and stem
- 150 g of chicken breast
- 150 g of cocktail shrimp
- 150 g of beefsteak
- 50 g of almonds
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 3 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- RED HABANERO SAUCE “LA MERIDANA”
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup of soy
- Cook the pasta until al dente, drain and set aside.
- In a non-stick pan add the scrambled eggs with a dash of milk, salt and pepper.
- Turn the pan to give the egg a crepe shape, cook well and reserve. (You can roll it up like a taco)
- In the same pan, put the olive oil, the sesame oil and the finely chopped garlic clove.
- Then add the onion in small cubes and the cambray onion with the stem, caramelize them.
- Add the vegetables one by one to sauté, first the mushrooms cut into quarters, then the tender peas, the zucchini in thin strips, the sprouts. Set aside.
- Cut the shrimp, the beefsteak and the chicken breast in small cubes, season them with salt, pepper, and soy. Add them into the hot oiled pan or wok.
- Add all of the ingredients in the pan or wok and sauté.
- Cut the egg into stripes and mix it with the pasta, the vegetables, the meat and the chopped almonds.
- Add salt with soy to taste and add the red sauce “LA MERIDANA” until the desired point of heat is obtained.
* Serve hot and sprinkle with fresh chopped cilantro.