Fresh salad made of arugula, figs and Parmesan cheese with vinaigrette and our Habanero Sauce with Papaya “La Meridana” an ideal and healthy starter to enjoy at any time of the day.
Preparation time: 20 min
- 100 g of parmesan cheese
- 200 g baby arugula
- 100 g baby spinach
- 1 orange
- 50 g of Parmesan cheese in pieces
- 4 natural or dehydrated figs
- 50 g of caramelised walnuts
- 1 hass avocado
- 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
FOR THE VINEGAR
In a small jar fill:
- 1/3 part lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of HABANERO SAUCE WITH PAPAYA “LA MERIDANA”
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2/3 olive oil
* Close the bottle and shake vigorously until emulsified.
FOR THE AVOCADO PUREÉ
- Put the avocado, the lemon juice, the teaspoons of olive oil, salt and pepper in a food processor; and blend.
- Make sure it has the consistency of a smooth puree, if it is very thick, add a few drops of water.
- Put the sauce in a squeezable container.
- Disinfect the green leaves.
- With the help of a knife, take out orange slices and peel them
- Also, remove flakes from the Parmesan cheese with a knife or grater.
- Grind the caramelized nuts until you obtain a crunchy powder.
- In a salad bowl, first place the green leaves, and then the rest of the ingredients, the orange slices, the figs in quarters, and the parmesan flakes.
- Finally, dress the salad with the vinaigrette and sprinkle the walnut powder on top.