Healthy Carpaccio with a beet and jicama base, prepared with papaya vinaigrette and our Habanero Sauce with Papaya “La Meridana” ideal for lovers of healthy food and to enjoy with family.
Preparation time 30 min
- 1 beet
- ½ jicama
- 100 g of papaya caramel or just papaya
- 1 handful of radish sprouts
- 100 g of goat cheese
FOR THE PAPAYA VINAGRET
- In a small jar fill:
- ¼ part lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of HABANERO SAUCE WITH PAPAYA “LA MERIDANA”
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ of papaya juice or papaya caramel previously blended with its syrup.
- 2/4 olive oil
* Close the bottle and shake vigorously until emulsified.
- A few hours before you start, peel the beet and cook it in water.
- With the help of a slicer, cut thin slices of the jicama and the cooked beet.
- Put them on a plate nicely, making them look like a mosaic.
- In the center of the plate, decorate with papaya and chopped jicama, crumble goat cheese and the sprouts of some vegetables
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Bathe with our papaya vinaigrette.
This dish can be used as a salad, or served as a starter with a bun or some crisp tortilla chips.