Healthy Carpaccio with a beet and jicama base, prepared with papaya vinaigrette and our Habanero Sauce with Papaya “La Meridana” ideal for lovers of healthy food and to enjoy with family.
Preparation time: 30 min
- 1 beet
- ½ jicama
- 100 g of papaya caramel or just papaya
- 1 handful of radish sprouts
- 100 g of goat cheese
FOR THE PAPAYA VINAGRET
- In a small jar fill:
- ¼ part lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of HABANERO SAUCE WITH PAPAYA “LA MERIDANA”
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ of papaya juice or papaya caramel previously blended with its syrup.
- 2/4 olive oil
* Close the bottle and shake vigorously until emulsified.
- A few hours before you start, peel the beet and cook it in water.
- With the help of a slicer, cut thin slices of the jicama and the cooked beet.
- Put them on a plate nicely, making them look like a mosaic.
- In the center of the plate, decorate with papaya and chopped jicama, crumble goat cheese and the sprouts of some vegetables
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Bathe with our papaya vinaigrette.
This dish can be used as a salad, or served as a starter with a bun or some crisp tortilla chips.