Delicious shrimp, cucumber and avocado aguachile and our tropical Habanero Sauce with Mango “La Meridana”, ideal to enjoy in meetings and impress your friends.
Preparation time: 20 min
- 200 g of large shrimp cleaned and peeled
- 100 ml of lemon juice
- 50 g coriander
- 50 ml of HABANERO SAUCE WITH MANGO “LA MERIDANA”
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 pinch of smoked salt
- ½ cucumber
- ½ avocado
- In a blender, add the lemon juice, the coriander, the salt, the habanero sauce and the pepper; and blend. Strain the juice through a fine strainer and separate.
- Clean the devein and peel the shrimps, and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Put them 5 min to marinate in the mixture of lemon and coriander.
- Chop the cucumber without peeling it into 2 mm slices and then into thin strips, cut the avocado into thin slices.
- On a long plate, place a bed of avocado, followed by the cucumber strips, on top of it, put the shrimp and pour our lemon juice and coriander sauce on top.
- Check the seasoning again, add a few drops of olive oil and a few grains of smoked salt.
- Serve very cold and serve with crispy tortillas.