TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ABOUT CUSTOMERS AND USERS
Through its Website www.lameridana.com Agro Industria Yucateca develops different campaigns through which it provides information about its Products and services and offers its Users and / or Clients the possibility of contracting and / or acquiring them. Due to the content and purpose of the Website, people who want to benefit from its services must have the status of “Client”, which they acquire by filling out the registration form and following the steps that Agro Industria Yucateca will subsequently communicate to them through email for such purposes.
The condition of Client implies their adherence to the Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as “TS”) in the version published at the time the Website is accessed.
In any case, there are pages of the Website accessible for query to individuals or legal entities that do not register or initiate a Product purchase (hereinafter, “Users”). In this sense, the Users who access these parts of the Website agree to be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these TS, to the extent that this may be applicable to them.
Agro Industria Yucateca hereby informs its Clients and Users that the content and use of its Website is reserved and directed solely and exclusively to a public over 18 years of age and that the territory in which Agro Industria Yucateca accepts and distributes orders are the Mexican Republic (hereinafter, the “Territory”) and other foreign countries that are listed in the shipping section.
ABOUT THE PRICES
All the prices of the Products that are indicated through the Website include VAT and other taxes that may correspond to them. However, these prices do not include the costs corresponding to the shipment of the Products, which will be detailed separately in each order and must be accepted and paid, prior to shipment, directly and exclusively by the Customer. The information on the discount obtained when buying at Agro Industria Yucateca and the price comparison are calculated using the list prices provided by the supplier, or using the prices found by the services of Agro Industria Yucateca at the points of sale.
ABOUT THE PAYMENT
The Client is obliged to pay the total price of the Products that he acquires at the same time of placing the order in question. To the initial price that appears on the Website for each of the Products offered, the amounts corresponding to the shipping costs that may be generated will be added. In any case, those amounts or rates will be previously communicated to the Client, before formalizing the purchase itself. The ticket or proof of purchase that corresponds to the purchase order will be available to the Client and can be viewed on the Website www.lameridana.com in the “My Account” section.
The Client must make the payment by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or using PayPal payment systems. The latter offers the possibility of payment by credit, debit or installments. The card with which the payment is made must have as its issuing financial entity a bank authorized to operate as such in the Territory. The Client must notify Agro Industria Yucateca, through the “contact” section, of any improper or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases on the Website, in the shortest time possible so that Agro Industria Yucateca and your bank card issuer can manage it properly
• The order number assigned when carrying out the transaction on the Agro Industria Yucateca website does not imply acceptance of the transaction.
• If you have a problem with your order, it will be communicated to you by email or by phone.
• This merchandise is subject to availability. If there are no stocks, we will notify you in a timely manner.
• The image may not correspond to the published product, the color and other details of the product may vary slightly.
• Delivery times vary depending on the destination and occur at any time of the day.
• It is necessary that the person registered as the recipient is the one who receives the merchandise.
• Check the policies section for acceptable return merchandise.
ABOUT THE ORDERS
Once the purchase process is formalized, Agro Industria Yucateca will always send an email to the Client confirming the details of the purchase made.
ABOUT SHIPPING AND PACKAGING
• Agro Industria Yucateca subcontracts to the best companies specialized in courier to carry out the delivery.
• The delivery time starts from the application of the charge, which will be notified by email in a period of approximately 48 to 72 hours from the purchase.
• Delivery times vary according to the selected courier depending on the destination and occur at any time of the day.
• All your purchased products will be packed free of charge.
Upon receiving your package, we recommend that you check that it does not present any defect or alteration, if so we ask you please NOT to receive it, write down the comments on the courier’s ticket and report it immediately to the Customer Service area by phone at 01 999 9401880 and 01 8008906995 or if you prefer via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise Agro Industria Yucateca will not be responsible for the damages that the products may present.
At the time of delivery to your home, the person who receives the merchandise will be asked for an official identification (voter ID, passport or driver’s license), so we ask you to have this document at hand.
You can return any item purchased in Agro Industria Yucateca for the following reasons:
• If the item has manufacturing defects.
• If there is a mistake in the item sent, keeping the original cellophane wrapping (emplaye) and without showing signs of abuse.
Upon receipt of erroneous or damaged merchandise, the physical change of the merchandise will be applied only if it was reported during the first 48 hours after its delivery, to the following telephones:
• Customer service:
• Telephones: 01 999 9401880 and 01 8008906995
If in your locality you do not have any Agro Industria Yucateca store, you can send the merchandise, preferably using the same courier company that delivered the merchandise, perfectly ensuring the package which must contain the original invoice, a clarifying note that indicates the reason for the return, and if you want the replacement of the item or the refund of your money.
If the merchandise is sent by courier, you must make sure to correctly enter the following recipient:
Main Store: calle 32 No. 506 “O” int. 3, between calle 63 and calle 65 Col. Centro, Merida Yucatan, C.P. 97000
At the moment the return is delivered, we will contact you to confirm the replacement of the merchandise or the refund of the money.
Agro Industria Yucateca will accept order cancellations when requested before the end of the Campaign indicated on the Website, provided that the particular conditions of sale that are applicable to each Campaign allow it.
To cancel, the Client must access the section “My Account”: “Orders” and click on the “Cancel” button.
The cancellation of the order does not imply any expense for the Client.
Once the sale in progress is finished, cancellations will not be accepted, in these cases you must wait to receive it to be able to proceed with your return if you wish.
Agro Industria Yucateca reserves the right to cancel orders in the cases and in accordance with the terms and conditions indicated, without responsibility for Agro Industria Yucateca.
ABOUT OUR RESPONSIBILITY
Agro Industria Yucateca does not assume any derivative responsibility, including, but not limited to:
a. The use that Clients or Users may make of the materials on this Website or link pages, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of the contents of the Website or third parties.
b. Any damage and loss to Clients or Users caused by normal or abnormal operation of the search tools, of the organization or location of the contents and / or access to the Website and, in general, of errors or problems that are generated in the development or implementation of the technical elements that the Website or a program provides to the User.
c. The contents of those pages that Clients or Users can access from links included in the Website, whether authorized or not.
d. The acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be linked to Agro Industria Yucateca through contractual means.
e. The access of minors to the contents included in the Website, being the responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercise adequate control over the activity of children or minors in their care or to install any of the Internet use control tools in order to avoid (i) access to materials or content not suitable for minors, as well as (ii) sending personal data without the prior authorization of their parents or guardians.
F. The communications or dialogues in the course of the debates, forums, chats and virtual communities that are organized through or around the Website and / or link pages, nor will it be liable, therefore, for any damages and prejudices that they suffer Individual and / or collective Clients or Users as a result of said communications and / or dialogues. Agro Industria Yucateca will not be responsible in any case when they occur:
• Errors or delays in accessing the Website by the Client when entering their data in the order form, the slowness or impossibility of receiving the order confirmation by the recipients or any anomaly that may arise when These incidents are due to problems in the Internet, fortuitous events or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of Agro Industria Yucateca.
• Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that it is not guaranteed that the services of the Website are constantly operational.
• The errors or damages produced to the Website due to an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith by the Client.
• The non-operability or problems in the email address provided by the Client and / or User for sending the confirmation order.
• In any case, Agro Industria Yucateca undertakes to solve the problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the Client and / or User to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
• Likewise, Agro Industria Yucateca has the right to carry out, during defined time intervals, promotional campaigns to promote the registration of new members in its service.
g. Agro Industria Yucateca reserves the right to modify the conditions of application of the promotions, extend them by duly communicating it, or proceed to the exclusion of any of the participants of the promotion in the event of detecting any anomaly, abuse or unethical behavior in the participation thereof.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE CONDITIONS OF USE
Agro Industria Yucateca reserves the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and configuration of the Website, as well as these TS. Therefore, Agro Industria Yucateca recommends that the Client and / or User read them carefully each time they access the Website.
Clients and Users will always have these TSs in a visible place, freely accessible for any queries they want to make. In any case, the acceptance of the TS, in force at all times, will be a prior and indispensable step to the acquisition of any Product available through the Website.